GCA Services Group, Inc. is a leading national provider of quality facility services, including janitorial/custodial services, contamination control for cleanroom manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds management, in-sourced production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more.
With over 32,000 employees in 47 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including K-12 schools, higher education, manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, defense, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Commercial businesses and educational institutions choose GCA for their facility services needs, for the following reasons:
- Experience and expertise
- GCA has vast experience and expertise in effectively servicing a wide variety of industries.
- Wide variety of facility services
- GCA’s wide variety of services include janitorial/custodial, contamination control for cleanroom manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds management, in-sourced production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more.
- Cost savings/continuous improvement
- GCA offers customized bundling of outsourced services, resulting in added cost savings, quality standardization, and peace of mind. Our dedication to cost savings and continuous improvement aligns with our clients’ goals and underscores our philosophy: profit follows superior service.
- The effective use of the GCAware™ Quality System, coupled with GCA’s Quarterly Business Review Process ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in the industry.
- GCA’s Sustainability Council champions a holistic approach to Green Cleaning and Sustainability, a fully integrated process rooted in our Corporate Social Responsibility and a desire to deliver best-in-class, sustainable operations to clients in a wide variety of market sectors.
- GCA has emerged as one of the most customer-oriented service companies in the industry, displaying our total commitment to excellence throughout our organization—from senior executives to the newest entry-level employee. This commitment helps separate us from the competition.
- Hiring the right people
- Quality service starts with quality people. GCA remains focused on recruiting, screening, training, managing, and retaining exceptional people of the sake of delivering the highest caliber quality and service available.
- Direct-hire employees
- GCA directly hires our employee—as opposed to other organizations that subcontract their staff—and assumes full responsibility for proper pay, training, and safety.
- Dedicated to the ongoing professional development of its diverse and highly skilled employees, GCA understands the significance of a sound knowledge transfer process and training methodology. Every employee undergoes weekly and monthly education and training sessions.
- GCA’s Safety and Risk Management programs are among the most innovative and effective in the industry today, maintaining and Exceptional Modification Rate (EMR) and providing a dedicated Regional Safety and Risk Manager to each account.
- Subject Matter Experts
- GCA has numerous subject matter experts readily accessible to provide ongoing advocacy for all facility third-party compliance criteria.
- Peace of mind by working with a trusted, reputable, flexible, and experienced partner that is committed to providing quality services that are MEASURED, MANAGED, and GUARANTEED.