GCA Services Group maintains a dedicated and proactive approach to safety. We believe one of our most important commitments is to decrease your liability and risk. Investing in the prevention of accidents and loss is the most responsible way to control costs for both our clients and our company.
Building A Culture of Safety
GCA's Safety & Risk programs are among the most innovative and effective in the industry today. We cultivate a culture of safety and reward our employees and our associates for their compliance and continuous improvement.
- National Safety and Risk Department
- Regional Safety Professionals and Risk Managers
- Site-specific Safety Training
- Weekly Safety Meetings
- Web-based Site Specific Safety and Risk Assessment through GCAware™
- 86-point Safety Audits
- Confidential Safety Reporting and Tips Line
- Slip Meter Testing Program
- Incident Review Committees
- Safety Bingo and Accident-free Reward Programs
- A Total Appearance Package
- Specialized training and safety programs along with appropriate technical certification
- A formal employment security program