GCA's green cleaning program, GCA Custom Green, offers a holistic approach to develop the most effective cleaning methods that protect occupant health and safety, while reducing harmful impacts on the environment.
GCA Custom Green is also supported by a green cleaning policy, which offers the following:
- Custodial effectiveness assessments
- Standardized sustainable cleaning processes and procedures
- Implementation strategies crafted with experience-based best practices
- Certified sustainable chemicals, products, tools, and equipment at competitive prices
- Comprehensive communications protocol with client, building occupants and facilities maintenance staff
- Recycling programs, duct cleaning, filter changing, etc.
- Appropriate documentation, tracking, and auditing
- GREENGUARD-compliant program with Green Seal compliant products
GCA Custom Green offers "triple bottom-line" benefits, including environmental, economic, and social benefits, such as:
- A healthier workplace
- Improved air quality
- Improved employee retention and productivity
- Improved occupant satisfaction
- Improved facility value
- Happier, healthier employees
- Reduced environmental impacts
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced consumption of natural resources
- Waste diversion of products and materials
GCA is a proud Gold Member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).